Remcos v3.6.1 Update
This Remcos Update is a stability-focused release which fixes many errors and upgrades existing features.
Stability under Windows Servers, VPS, and RDP has been especially improved with many solved issues.
Injection and Watchdog have been upgraded.
Password Recovery has been improved.
Read full changelog here.
- [*] Injection technique upgraded
- [*] Process Watchdog upgraded
- [*] File Watchdog upgraded
- [*] Watchdog: now watchdog supports multiple agents with watchdog enabled on same system
- [*] Watchdog: Fixed watchdog respawning process in a loop when multiple agents with watchdog enabled were installed on same system
- [+] Password Recovery: Added “Copy to clipboard” function in right-click menu
- [+] Password Recovery: Added a statusbar which displays number of passwords recovered
- [+] Password Recovery: Added number of passwords recovered from each machine
- [*] Password Recovery: Fixed issue of sometimes not being able to recover passwords
- [*] Password Recovery: Previously recovered passwords are now not cleared now when clicking the Recover Passwords button
- [+] Event Log: Added option to view socket events
- [+] Local Settings: Added option to change font size
- [*] Stability: Fixed no listening ports being saved. Error caused by logging in via RDP to Windows Server with Remcos Controller open, or by changing display settings.
- [*] Stability: Fixed various errors when changing display settings or logging in via RDP to Windows Server with Remcos Controller open.
- [*] Proxy: Fixed Remcos Controller freeze when operating proxy. Error caused by logging in to RDP or display change.
- [*] Event Log: Fixed event saved in wrong position, when changing display settings or logging in RDP with Remcos Controller open.
- [*] Agent Builder: Fixed “Build Error: No startup method specified” occurring in some cases when a startup method was enabled
- [*] AutoTasks: now the “On first Connection Only” option gets saved in Remcos_settings.ini
- [*] Local Settings: Fixed font not getting saved after restart (bug introduced in v3.6.0)
- [*] Screen Capture: Fixed “Take Single Screenshot” button not working (bug introduced in v3.6.0)
- [*] Screen Capture: Fixed screenshots being saved in large BMP format instead of JPG (bug introduced in v3.6.0)
You must be logged in to post a comment.