CyberGuard protects your system against any kind of malware:
- Viruses ( File Infectors, Self-Spreaders…)
- Trojan Horses ( Droppers, Downloaders…)
- Ransomware ( File Encrypting, File Deleting Ransomware…)
- Stealers ( Password Grabbers, Banking Malware…)
- Backdoors ( Remote hacker access)
- Botnets ( TCP, HTTP, IRC…)
- Encrypted Malware ( Malware obfuscated by any crypter software)
- New & Unknown Malware
How does CyberGuard work?
CyberGuard uses a combination of techniques to detect threats:
Scans files signature to evaluate trust level.
Scans process behavior in runtime for any suspicious action.
This bypasses crypters protection.
Scans network connections from processes:
blocks backdoors, trojan downloaders, remote access trojans,
and hacker intrusions.
File Access Scanner
Checks read/write/delete access to your files by suspicious processes.
Process Access Scanner
Scans for injection attemps or attempts to access external processes.
Kernel-Level System-Wide Monitoring
All process monitoring and blocking is performed at kernel level through a driver.
Kernel Level Monitoring provides an efficient and powerful technique for system-wide protection.