Remcos v4.0 Update
Remcos v4.0 improves performance when handling many connections,
and features new quality of life improvements such as the IP/Port Checker,
the Internet Quality Checker and the toolbar,
as well as various improvements to existing functions.
⚪️You can now test your IP and port connection with the new IP/Port Checker tool.
Easily test if your IP is correct and your port is open and forwarded.
⚪️Use the Port Checker to test if your port is reachable by the internet.
⚪️In the new toolbar you can find many useful tools and shortcuts for a more efficient administration of your systems.
⚪️The new Internet Quality Checker tool constantly monitors the quality of your internet connection, and displays a different icon accordingly.
⚪️This new update features also many performance improvements, reduced RAM consumption and number of threads spawned.
⚪️Various errors have been fixed.
- [+] Controller: Added toolbar in Connections Tab with shortcut buttons to useful functions
- [+] Controller: Added Internet Quality Checker Tool.
This tool constantly monitors the quality of your internet connection, and changes icon depending on its status.
- [+] Agent Builder: Added IP/Port Checker tool to easily check if your IP/Port connection is working
- [+] Local Settings: Added Port Checker tool to easily check if your listening Port is reachable from the internet
- [+] Preview Panel: Added button to close preview panel.
- [+] Event log: Added toolbar with shortcut buttons to useful functions
- [*] Controller: Performance optimizations,
especially when handling many connections (hundreds) at the same time.
reduced RAM usage and reduced number of threads spawned.
- [*] KeepAlive system optimized: Reduced RAM usage and number of threads spawned.
- [*] Screen Capture: Fixed memory leak in Remcos Controller when saving screenshots, causing some megabytes of RAM usage increase for every screenshot taken, till going out of memory.
- [*] Screen Capture: Performance tweaks for higher FPS
- [+] Camera: Now possible to start audio capture from within Camera Capture
- [*] Camera: GUI Improvements
- [*] Camera: Performance tweaks for higher FPS
- [*] Audio Capture: Now starts automatically on form open
- [*] GeoLocation: Improved geolocation with better error handling. Now System Locale is used as fallback when both primary and backup gelocation checks fail
- [*] Agent Stability: Fixed buffer overflow error when active window titles were longer then 256 characters.
- [*] Agent Updater from Local File: Improved connection protocol, fixed remote agents disconnecting/reconnecting on slow connections.
- [*] GUI: Better formatting of Uptime and IdleTime in connections list
- [*] Find Agent: when an agent is found, now Remcos scrolls to list item.
- [*] Agent Installation: Improvements in the installation process, including improved compatibility for multiple Remcos Agents installed in same system.
- [*] Other minor improvements and fixes