1. Acceptance of Terms
This Terms of Service is a legal contract between you and SoftwareSecurity.net.
By visiting this web site and/or using its contents, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use,
all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and its contents.
2. General software and service usage
These rules are applied to any software and services created and developed by SoftwareSecurity.net, including free, open source, and commercial/private software for sale.
All info, code and software on SoftwareSecuritySecurity.net is offered for any legit use and purposes permitted by any applicable law and regulation.
SoftwareSecurity.net and his author shall not be responsible by any damages and/or consequences caused by improper use of the software and/or information found on this website.
Use of the SoftwareSecurity.net products and services for malicious purposes could lead to you being held criminally liable for any damages caused.
You agree to use the software provided by SoftwareSecurity.net only on computers and systems of your property, or where you have the explicit authorization by the system owners, users and administrators to install SoftwareSecurity.net software.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and otherwise not sue or hold liable, SoftwareSecurity.net, its author and anyone associated against all claims, damages, legal fees, costs, or other payments.
3. Prohibited conduct and uses
You understand and hereby acknowledge and agree that you may not and warrant that you will not:
- (A) use the SoftwareSecurity.net software for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy.
- (B) install and/or useSoftwareSecurity.net software on any computer which you do not have explicit permission to do so on;
- (C) install a surveillance software (such as Remcos) without providing a notice to users that such surveillance software is installed and their activity could be monitored;
- (D) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the SoftwareSecurity.net software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any licenced content, or features that enforce limitations on use of the SoftwareSecurity.net software;
- (E) intentionally interfere with or damage operation of SoftwareSecurity.net or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including spreading trojan horses or other malware;
- (F) post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- (G) resell our software to third parties, without explicit authorization and contract from SoftwareSecurity.net
4. Usage licence for public, free, open source material
These rules apply to any material which is released for free and without any costs on this website.
You may not:
- (A) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- (B) modify or use sources or material found here without citing source and give proper credits to original author;
- (C) sell these free materials to third parties.
5. Usage License for commercial material
This rules apply to any software whose licences are sold on this website, such as Remcos, Octopus Protector, ViottoKeylogger and Poseidon Mailer.
Without previous explicit and written licence from SoftwareSecurity.net, you may not:
- (A) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any paid/private software contained on SoftwareSecurity.net web site;
- (B) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- (C) resell to third parties;
- (D) host our files or provide file downloads;
- (E) transfer software to another person.
6. Support Policy
Even if our response times are usually much faster, we reserve a maximum of 24 hours waiting time for support replies.
We do provide tutorials and videotutorials along with the purchased software.
If a user wants dedicated extra help or prefers that we setup our software for him, he can order our Setup Service.
7. Payment and Refund policy
Orders and licenses are activated within 24 hours.
Orders made through Paypal can take up to 2 days for activation.
Refunds are given only if there is an objective fault in the software which causes inability to the customer to use the software.
Inability to use the software for lack of knowledge or customer side problems (ex.: slow connection, virus infection, bad OS, etc.) does not impose a refund.
8. Violations, licence suspension or termination
You agree that SoftwareSecurity.net may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the software without prior notice, without liability and without refund if such termination or suspension is based on
- (A) SoftwareSecurity.net good faith belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement,
- (B) SoftwareSecurity.net determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others,
- (C) any type of illegal use with respect to any of the SoftwareSecurity.net software.
If you suspect unauthorized usage of our products, please report all the details to us at email@example.com , and we will proceed to investigate.
9. User data
Each customer is responsible to enter valid user data (name, address, etc.) when ordering a product. We keep high consideration on users privacy and we do not share these informations with outside parties except to the extent necessary when the law requires us to comply. The user data will be used for tax calculation and invoices. SoftwareSecurity.net may ask you to verify or update your personal details if we suspect that they are invalid.
10. Antivirus Detections
Some of our software may be detected by some antivirus products.
This is normal, however, because pentesting and surveillance tools are usually flagged by antivirus software, to prevent their abuse.
Since we only allow to install our software to systems where you have legitimate access to, to solve this issue you will just need to place an exception on your antivirus.
This is an easy procedure and you can contact our support should you need any help with it.
We don’t offer methods or support regarding bypass antivirus products or install our tools on systems where you don’t have legitimate access to.
The materials on SoftwareSecurity.net web site are provided “as is”. SoftwareSecurity.net makes no warranties. In no event shall SoftwareSecurity.net and its author be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SoftwareSecurity.net internet site.
12. Modification of this agreement
SoftwareSecurity.net may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the SoftwareSecurity.net site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the SoftwareSecurity.net Software after those changes are posted.