v 2.0.0 | 03 March 2023
This major update improves our Mailer in many ways.
- 📫 Added Reply-To, Cc and Bcc fields.
- ⏱ Added hourly and daily rate limiter
- ⏯ Added Pause and Resume buttons to pause/resume your mail delivery session.
- 🎨 Graphical User Interface has been vastly improved and redesigned. Now is tidier and more user friendly. Mailer window can be also be resized now and fits all resolutions.
- 🔐 SMTP Password is now remembered after you restart Poseidon. Your SMTP password is safely stored encrypted.
- 📄 Event Log has been improved with icons and a more accurate and detailed description of errors.
- ⚡️ Performance improvements and optimizations
- 🪛 Many other minor optimizations and improvements.
v 1.1.0 | 25 March 2020
- [*] Added full unicode support, Poseidon Mailer is now compatible with emails written in any language.
- [*] Fixed email body being empty when using HTML Format and adding attachment
v 1.0.9 | 22 October 2019
- [+] Message Variables have been added. You can view them from the View menu.
- [*] Now it is possible to customize Sender address and/or name individually.
- [*] Now it is possible to multiselect and delete some recipients from the recipients list.
- [*] Fixed 100% CPU on Invalid License error.
- [*] Minor GUI improvements
v 1.0.8 | 13 July 2019
- [+] Added option in main menu to select TLS mode
- [*] Better TLS handling and compatibility with more SMTP server/ports
- [*] Fixed: TLS error when connecting to some ports
- [*] Fixed: unable to disable automatic update check
v 1.0.7 | 07 July 2019
- [+] Added automatic update check on start
- [+] Added “Check for updates” button (in main menu)
- [*] Better multi-screen support
- [*] Fixes on sending encrypted emails using TLS/SSL protocols
- [*] OpenSSL DLLs updated with new versions
- [*] Other minor improvements and fixes
- [+] Added attachment, now it is possible to add attachment file. Any file type supported.
- [*] Minor fixes
- [*] Sending mail now performed on dedicated thread
- [*] Performance improvement on mail list loading time
- [*] Fixed updater unicode/ansi bug
- [*] Updated SLL libraries, and other minor updates
- [*] On some computers with particular locale formats online check failed; now fixed.
- [*] Fixed “Connection closed gracefully” error.
- First version to be released.