Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter 28/09/2018 2:28 am
Hello everybody,
1 year ago or so, I inserted an "easter egg" into Remcos.
Obviously, this is nothing suspicious, just an extra, fun, hidden addition.
Who used Poison Ivy back in the day may know what I mean.
Yet, nobody ever found it after 1 year I think.
So what about encouraging you all a little bit.
The first person that posts or sends me a screenshot of the easter egg,
will receive an Individual Licence of Remcos as prize (6 months licence, worth 189 €).
The Contest is open to anyone, both existing Remcos users and new people.
The easter egg is present in both the Light and Pro edition of Remcos,
so if don't own a Remcos Pro license you can just download the Light edition for free and without registration from our site.
If you already own a license, I will add 6 months to it.
Every day or so, if nobody manages to find the easter egg yet, I will post a hint.
Let the hunting begin!
Support reacted
12/10/2018 8:35 pm
i send you Solution on your administration email i want to share my experiance
with authors hope to see your replay as soon as possible thanks
mstr.bahri@gmail.com
greatz and good luck for all
Support reacted
12/10/2018 9:01 pm
i send you Solution on your administration email i want to share my experiance
with authors hope to see your replay as soon as possible thanks
mstr.bahri@gmail.comgreatz and good luck for all
The contest is over....
Thank you very much!
Please Post a ticket @ your Client Area for Support
If you bought from vgostore.net then ask them for Support.
Thank you for understanding.
Topic starter 12/10/2018 9:09 pm
Congratulations wa7ed,
but we got 3 winners already and contest is over, as you can check out by the thread here:
https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5889234
Best regards
Topic starter 10/11/2018 7:45 am
CONTEST CLOSED!
Congratulations guys!
This thing has been lying hidden for more then one year, didn't expect you to find it so fast, but it seems you just needed the right stimulus.
WINNERS OF REMCOS INDIVIDUAL LICENCE:
- THEK1NG
"wtffff i cant believe , i just look at the picture for 5 min and then i start to click on lines ;0"
- Makhnovist
Debugged it, dealt with VMP packer, looking through code that was not virtualized until I found something suspicious as I assumed you wouldn't virtualize the easter egg.
- MasterRankam
I was desperate and this octopus upset me on this photo
and i started clicking evrywhere i could
HOW TO TRIGGER EASTER EGG:
In the About/Info tab, click 3 times on the octopus picture inside the Remcos logo.
Music will start, octopus will start dancing (sort of), and "Unlock total access" button will be revealed in place of the Version Info button.
Click on the button to reveal the secret message:
Congratulations!
You unlocked the secret access key to all the electronic systems in the world.
You can now use Remcos to remotely control anything,
including:
- your Fridge,
- your Car,
- and your brand new VCR.Enjoy!